They did not want their picture taken, I ended up having to get on with them. They had their 2nd Birthday on Saturday. They were onery and they didn't feel very well. So we did what ever we could to make them happy. Tucker didn't understand that the day was for his brothers and not him. We did let him open the presents, because Remme & Bridger just didn't care. When I get the pictures from their birthday day I will post them.

Bridger & mom


2 comments:
I can't believe they are two already. I am excited for you to come tomorrow night. Let me know if you need anything. See you in about 26 hours.
The pictures are cute! And, I've decided I like the pics even better when Mom's in them, because usually it's the Mom taking the pictures and the kids will never have a picture with Mom in it!
Post a Comment