Okay, I know it has been along time since I have done anything with this blog, so I figured I would post some pictures of what I have been working on lately. I have been trying to get scrapbooks done. Well, I just do the photobooks. So much easier that regular scrapbooks. I am all done with Tuckers 2005 book and here are some pictures of him. He was such a chunk. I remember I would get upset when somebody told me he was fat. But know I look at him and he really was fat and I loved it. Josh said he doesn't remeber him being that fat. So sorry to anyone that I told he was not fat and mean about it.
I understand getting mad about people telling you your child is fat and then later realizing he really was!! Sorry, found your blog through others. hope all is well and hopefully we can see you all soon
So Cute! Your boys are adorable. I can't even image having twins. How are you surviving? Looks like you are having a great time playing house (that's what I call it). You know how when you are little you play house and now you really do it, well, sometimes it just makes me giggle.
2 comments:
I understand getting mad about people telling you your child is fat and then later realizing he really was!! Sorry, found your blog through others. hope all is well and hopefully we can see you all soon
So Cute! Your boys are adorable. I can't even image having twins. How are you surviving? Looks like you are having a great time playing house (that's what I call it). You know how when you are little you play house and now you really do it, well, sometimes it just makes me giggle.
Post a Comment