Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Kitchen Part 2
Okay, so I was going to wait until it was completely finish before I posted Picture, but it might be awhile before it get done. It is so nice to have the extra room, I'm not tripping on my boys when I'm in there. And Josh and I can both be in there on not step on each other. It was definately worth the wait. You will have to notice where my dishwasher is, I love it like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Boys
7 comments:
That looks so nice......that would be a fun kitchen to work in, I am so excited for you! I love the new family pic too. Thanks for posting. I can't wait to see it sometime in person. How fun for you...happy cooking!
That looks nice! Good job you guys. I am definitely jealous:) Hope to see you guys soon. Tell Josh hello for me.
I love it Jamie.. Thanks for updating! Enjoy every minute of it:)
Oh my heck Jamie...I LOVE it! I bet you`re so happy to be "almost" finished with it. You guys did a great job. I`ll have to come see it sometime.
IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!
WOW! That is awsome I bet you just love to cook in there.
I cant wait to see it next time we are in town. (Halloween maybe?)
Wow Jamie that looks awesome!!
I bet you are so excited. Can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment