ah such awesome pics!!! i'd love to go there!!
LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN. I WOULD LOVE TO GO THERE SOME DAY.
so glad you guys went! Those whales really were close to the boat!
Hey Jamie...It looks like you had a fun trip! We want to do that someday.
Wow what a fun trip! Jarad wants to go so bad. I am a little reluctant of the cold but from your pics it looks really awesome!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ah such awesome pics!!! i'd love to go there!!
LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN. I WOULD LOVE TO GO THERE SOME DAY.
so glad you guys went! Those whales really were close to the boat!
Hey Jamie...It looks like you had a fun trip! We want to do that someday.
Wow what a fun trip! Jarad wants to go so bad. I am a little reluctant of the cold but from your pics it looks really awesome!
Post a Comment