Monday, October 6, 2008

It's Official

Tucker started Preschool today. He was so excited to go he didn't even care that I was going to leave him. He thinks it was Dinosaur school, but today I don't think he cared what school it was. His teacher is Mrs. Jodi. She is a good friend of mine so Tucker already knows her. He won't call her mrs. Jody, just Jodi. Bridger was the only one who through a fit, he did not want to leave Tuckers class, he was having fun.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe our boys are 4. Tucker sure looks like a big boy. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.

Lynn and Priscilla's family said...

Yay!!! Yay for Tucker, finally getting to go to "dinosaur school" and yay for Mom, have a little time with just the twins!

Blackham said...

Oh how I love those boys!!! Macee was excited to see pictures of Tucker with his dinosaur backpack. Love you guys, Ash

Our Boys

Our Boys