Monday, April 21, 2008

Lia Sophia

As some of you know I am a Lia Sophia Advisor. For those who didn't know let me tell you alittle bit about my business. I started in October 2007 because I needed to have time to mingle with other adults. I do love my kids, but I needed a break. I really love this jewelry and love to do parties. If anyone is interested in doing a show just let me know. I would love to come and do a party and also catch up. My web site is www.liasophia.com/jamiechappell

6 comments:

Lynn and Priscilla's family said...

Here's a plug from one of her best customers! The jewelry may seem a little pricey, but it is so worth it! I love the jewelry. It is very high quality and looks even better than what you see in the catalog. My husband finally asked me to stop buying so much....but I won't.:) So, you should book a party or buy some!

Lacy said...

Jamie,
i have gone privite and do not have your email address so can you please email me so i can add you. email
lmolyneaux@ussynthetic.com

Katie Dotson said...

Hey do you want to do my party on Thursday May 8th? Just call me and let me know. I love me some Lia Sophia bling!

Morgan Eliason said...

Jamie,
i'm glad that you got your invite. your Mom said that she would get it to you. Hope you guys can make it! I know I need to get more pictures up. I am a slacker. I just never have enough time in a day. Hopefully when I am done pumping I will have a little more time!
Love ya!
Morg

Mandy and Kalen said...

Jamie- HEY! I know you sell Lia Sophia but what about the book stuff??? Go to my blog and let me know! I am glad I found yours!

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

Jamie,
Hey this is crystal, I linked over to you from- oh I can't remember who, but I hope you don't mind. Anyway, I wish that I would have know that you did Lia Sophia. I just started and the girl that I signed up under is a little airheaded. I would have much rahter worked with you!! How are things going? Your boys are so stinking cute! check our blog out... camcrystalandkids@blogspot.com

Our Boys

Our Boys