Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wildlife Museum


A couple weekends ago we went to the Wildlife Museum in St. George. "It was really Awesome," is what tucker said. We all had a great time. The boys loved all the new animals they got to see. I think Josh enjoyed it more than the boys. They gave the boys little binoculars, and they thought that was pretty cool. I would recommend everyone go there when you get to St. George.

4 comments:

McAllister's said...

Such cute boys! Thanks for the plug, I am always looking for things to do with our family. It is so good to see you on here. It is almost better than a class reunion because you get to keep up with what everyone is doing.

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

When I saw the picture I thought you were at Cabela's! I love seeing your family. What cute boys. My mom always tells me the updates when she hears them from the hospital. I have thought of you so many times through all the challenges you've faced. I am glad you are all well and healthy!

Lynn and Priscilla's family said...

Have you been to the museum in Bryce Canyon - it's the same guy that had it in Panguitch. If you haven't, you need to take the boys there. Our school has been taking the kids there the last couple of years and it's a lot of fun too.

Anonymous said...

Ah i just found your blog... your family is so cute!! your boys are all adorable!
Carly Ladd (roth)

Our Boys

Our Boys