Monday, April 7, 2008
Our Family
Okay, so I finally decided to start blogging. I don't know how well I will keep it up to date, but I will try. As most of you know Josh and I have 3 wild boys. Tucker who is 3 and our twins, Remme and Bridger, who will be 2 next month. They keep us extremely busy and we are loving every minute of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Boys
7 comments:
Yeah Jamie!!
Now I can stop bugging you to start blogging! You are doing great so far! I'm off to sleep... my little guys were farts last night and kept me up most of the night. I think I might of got 4 hours if I am lucky! I'll keep checking for more blogs! Thanks for stopping by this weekend! It's always fun to see you! Love ya lots!
Morg~
Yay!!! You're on the web! The pics are so cute! Good job!
Jamie your blog is looking good. I was happy to see you start blogging. put me down on your blog and if it is ok i will put you down. Your kids are cute!!
I am so glad I stumbled onto your blog. It is so cute. Hey call me soon, we need to set up a leah sophia party.
Hey how are you? I haven't seen you in forever, your little boys are so cute. I don't know how you keep up with them! Makell is hard enough and she is only one!! Well it will be good to keep up with you on here!!
Hey Jamie!! I like your blog. Your family is really cute.
Congratulations!!
Erika
hello jamie i am Juan carlos Daniela's husband, she has very nice memories about you.
Congratulations for you cute family
Post a Comment